This spacious home with fantastic landscaping has much to offer. Off the spacious entry is the Garage w 10 ft ceilings, 1064 bonus room with den/office and a door to the beautiful back yard. Or enter the great room with updates, a large loft and 3 bedrooms on the main level. Lots of windows lets the light pour in. In Floor Heat. Nice Greenhouse and 2 sheds.Great price and roads paving is coming..2003 -New roof on house 2008 Radiant Heat in the garage 2012 Paint 2012 - New Boiler 2015 Radiant Heat in the house 2015 and 2016 - New Triple pane window in master bedroom and Bedroom/office 2017 - New Countertops, cabinets refinished 2016 and 2017 Bathroom remodeled New Carpet in the bonus room New flooring throughout the whole house Shop: Shop has 10 foot ceilings 50 Amp service for Kiln or other hobby needed in bonus room 30 Amp Service for compressor 50 Amp Service for welder in the garage. 2017 - Drywall in shop was finished Large laundry room and bathroom in the shop below the bonus room. 28x38 bonus room above the shop with built ins and an office/den. Northerm windows in the shop The Oasis: The envy of the neighborhood. Be sure to take a tour of the outside garden space and manicured lawn. Fire pit, raised garden boxes., strawberries, gooseberries, Canadian blueberries, many types of raspberry's, and countless ornamental plants and trees. Nice storage, shed, shelter logic covered storage and endless morning and evening sunshine. Notes: Plumbing in upstairs(house loft) wall offers additional options.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11155
- Price $296,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,740
- Acres 1.00
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl, Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Horse Property, Mother-in-Law Apt, Satellite Dish, Shed
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Den &/Or Office, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating Baseboard, In-Floor Heat
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 5th, 2019
- Days on Market 17
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $108
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 12:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!