Stunning Knik Lake home! Float planes allowed! 430 feet of lake frontage! Includes MIL apartment with a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Enjoy the open layout of the main house kitchen that comes equipped with a gas stove, microwave and two dishwashers for when you're entertaining guest! features an electric dumbwaiter that reaches all three levels, and a widow's watch bell tower to enjoy views!The jacuzzi tubs have inline heating systems so your baths will never get cold! Handcrafted woodwork throughout, solid oak bookcase and hard wood oak flooring throughout! During the summer, entertain in style by the lake or relax on the beautiful wrap around deck! The gorgeous landscaped yard comes with saskatoon blueberries, columbine flowers, roses, peonies, rhubarb, mature apple trees, mountain ash trees, and crab apple trees. It also comes with a WWII quansot hut and an Alaska Railroad tool shed that was once used as a meat house. Plenty of room for storage! This house has it all. Call now!!!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11161
- Price $770,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 6,003
- Acres 1.58
- Year Built 1971
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- Features Airplane Access, Barn/Shop, Landscaping, Private Yard, Storage Space/Unit, Waterfront
- Garages None, Other-See Remarks
- View Lake
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake
- Interior Features Basement, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Water Softener, Window Coverings, Water Purification
- Heating Baseboard, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl, Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 5th, 2019
- Days on Market 17
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $128
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 12:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!