This 2017 home has been upgraded with granite and walnut counters throughout, walnut counter in kitchen, marble backsplash, Marble faced fireplace and window coverings. Timeless kitchen design, SS appliances, washer/dryer, extended deck both front and back with downtown/mountain view from the deck. Extended and spacious porch and entry,laminate floors inliving room and kitchen, spacious master suite with walk in closet and heated floors in the bath, every bedroom has a walk in closet, every bathroom has a heated floor and upgraded lighting. Fully fenced yard with landscaping and green grass for your summer fun with RV gate for parking in the back. Located next to the bluff lots with views from your deck. No cracks from the earthquake!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-112
- Price $439,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,611
- Acres 0.18
- Year Built 2017
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse, Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,593
- Tax Year 2018
- Address 1006 Northpointe Bluff Drive
- Area 5 - Downtown Anchorage
- Subdivision Northpointe Bluff B1 L1 Northpointe Bluff Planned Comm
- City Anchorage
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99501
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, View
- Garages Tuck Under
- View City Lights, Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed January 4th, 2019
- Days on Market 14
- Zoning R3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- HOA Fees 18.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $273
Close to Military Facility(ies), Close to Penitentiary, High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 10:49pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!