Fall in love with the attention to detail of this custom 2-story Builder's personal home, located on a 1.08 acre corner lot w/views from every window of the Mountains for miles! Dramatic open air entry boasts porcelain tile flooring, open stairway bridge which separates the master from the remainder of the home. This reverse open flpln great rm, living, dining & kitchen are ideal for..for entertaining! Dramatic wall of windows overlooks the entertaining deck, allowing endless nights of Alaskan sunsets! This home also features stylish 8 ft solid wood doors throughout, & 10 ft ceilings, double trey lit ceiling in dining, crushed granite in kitchen w/high end appliances, wine fridge, under & over cabinet lighting, custom full extension Hickory cabinets w/cider finish, crown molding, surround sound & Apple Smart wired, + custom designed entertainment ctr.! Private separate office with deck access. Lower level features, family room, pool table, gym, fantastic storage & plumbing for future wet bar. Too many extras to list! Awesome 6 car 1,574 sf garage w/addl. back roll up door! 300 amp circuit breaker, back up generator, exposed aggregate patio, professional landscaping, RV/Toy parking & so much more! Professional landscaping with sprinkler system.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11297
- Price $1,150,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 4,436
- Acres 1.08
- Year Built 2007
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 6
- Annual Tax Amount $13,530
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, View, Lot-Corner, Inground Sprnklr Sys
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tandem
- View Inlet, Mountains, City Lights
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Home Theater, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Gas Fireplace, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Central Vac, Wet Bar
- Heating Baseboard, Radiant
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 9th, 2019
- Days on Market 13
- Zoning CE-R-7 Medium-Density Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Somers Realtors, Inc.
- $/SqFt $259
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!