Spectacular Kachemak Bay Waterfront Property! Charming home with views of the bay & mountains from every room. Properties with this desirable address rarely become available. Enjoy the BEST of both worlds - a private, quiet, waterfront setting AND quick access to downtown, the harbor, the airport & the beach. Keep as your own or run a B&B. 4-car garage, MIL Apt, tons of storage & rental cabin too!Advantages of living on Bay Avenue: Desirable private neighborhood right in town but with a rural feel. Beach access. On City of Homer utilities: public water & sewer, natural gas. No Seawall Property Assessment like other Homer bluff properties. The Sellers are Homer contractors and will complete or remodel any desires of the Buyer within six months after closing at Buyer's expense.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-113
- Price $695,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.75
- Square Footage 2,173
- Acres 1.10
- Year Built 1994
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res, B & B Potential
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Lot-Bluff, Road Service Area, View, Barn/Shop, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Greenhouse, RV Parking, Sun Room, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, Storage Space/Unit, In City Limits
- Garages Detached
- View Mountains, Unobstructed, Bay, Glacier, Spit, Ocean
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Bay, Slough/Estuary
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Gas Cooktop, Den &/Or Office, Refrigerator, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Jetted Tub, Washer &/Or Dryer, Arctic Entry
- Heating Radiant, Stove, In-Floor Heat
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete, All Weather Wood
- Date Listed January 4th, 2019
- Days on Market 75
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kachemak Group Real Estate
- $/SqFt $320
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 5:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!