This beautiful home is positioned on almost 3 acres w/ unobstructed views centered on Mt. Susitna. Elegant foyer w/marble floors. Gorgeous kitchen has well designed prep & sitting areas enhanced by the adjoining West facing solarium that floods the space with natural light. The master suite has two separate walk in closets, Mt and city views, and master bath w/ soaking tub, walk-in shower, &sauna. Four of the five bedrooms are upstairs near the laundry room. Endless pool w/spa on the SW end of the home is near access to an incredible wrap around deck. Extensive woodwork throughout the library and separate office. Three car garage opens to an amazing shop area with room for another 2-3 vehicles. Around 1000 sqft of enclosed storage in addition to home sqft. Must See!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11424
- Price $1,425,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5.50
- Square Footage 9,508
- Acres 2.73
- Year Built 1988
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level, Tri-Level, Other - See Remarks
- Status Active
- # of Garages 5
- Annual Tax Amount $22,870
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Circle Driveway, Sun Room, Swimming Pool
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Inlet, Mountains, Ocean, Unobstructed, City Lights
- Waterfront None
- Has Pool Yes
- Interior Features Basement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Soaking Tub, Central Vac, Security System, Sauna, Wet Bar
- Heating Radiant, Stove, Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete, Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed July 10th, 2019
- Days on Market 214
- Zoning R9 - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $150
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2020 at 4:19pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!