This beautiful home is positioned on almost three acres with unobstructed views that are centered on Mt. Susitna. Behind the gated entrance is a circular driveway with plenty of room for guest and RV parking. The elegant foyer has gorgeous marble flooring. The luxurious kitchen is thoughtfully designed with ample storage, food preparation and seating areas, all flooded with natural light from theadjoining West facing solarium. The master suite has two separate walk in closets, Mt and city views, and master bath w/ soaking tub, walk-in shower, & sauna. Four of the five bedrooms are upstairs near the laundry room. Endless pool w/spa on the SW end of the home is near access to an incredible wrap around deck. Extensive woodwork throughout the library and separate office. Three car garage opens to an amazing shop area with room for another 2-3 vehicles. Around 1000 sqft of enclosed storage in addition to home sqft. Must See!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11424
- Price $1,350,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5.50
- Square Footage 9,508
- Acres 2.73
- Year Built 1988
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level, Tri-Level, Other - See Remarks
- Status Active
- # of Garages 5
- Annual Tax Amount $22,870
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Deck/Patio, Landscaping, RV Parking, View, Circle Driveway, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, Sun Room, Swimming Pool, Lot-Corner, In City Limits, Paved Driveway
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, City Lights, Inlet, Unobstructed, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Has Pool Yes
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, Double Ovens, Solid Surface Counter, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Pantry, Soaking Tub, Basement, Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Security System, Sauna, Wet Bar, Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating Radiant, Stove, Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame, Block
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete, Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed July 10th, 2019
- Days on Market 345
- Zoning R9 - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $142
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Expired to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Expired||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 9th, 2020 at 11:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!