Nestled among the Trees, on the Kenai River, built to last with timeless elegance! Enjoy the Views AND Privacy in this Elegant & Spacious 6610 sq ft Home with High End Finishes & an Artisian well too! With 3 stories, your new 7 bedroom home, offers sophisticated style yet perfect for everyday living. Enjoy the 28 x 70 1960 sq ft shop/garage/man cave with 4 garage doors. Boasting three living...areas with 2 fireplaces, 3 welcoming kitchens & one gourmet kitchen, spacious master bedrooms, fireplaces and patio access, two laundry areas plus washer and dryer in upstairs MIL apartment too. Vaulted ceilings in the family room and natural light is abundant through the residence. Explore 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms with 5 walk-in showers, tub, jacuzzi tub, walk-in closets, walk-in pantries and an additional impenetrable room to keep all your valuables safe from plundering. Gourmet Kitchen built to the 9s with natural stone and large island, top of the line built in appliances. The fantasy kitchen was completely designed with the entertainer in mind! Extra deep apron front Kohler sinks, Stainless gas range with continuous grates is perfect for making all your favorite dishes with ease. This sprawling oasis is designed for living amidst the heart of nature with room for toys and RV hook-up. this Home will meet your family's needs for years to come.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11487
- Price $1,200,000
- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 6.00
- Square Footage 6,610
- Acres 1.07
- Year Built 2010
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 5
- Annual Tax Amount $6,933
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, Circle Driveway, Barn/Shop, Handicap Accessible, Mother-in-Law Apt, Road Service Area, Motion Lighting, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Storage Space/Unit, DSL/Cable Available, Trailside
- Garages Attached
- View River, Unobstructed, Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Gas Cooktop, Soaking Tub, Central Vac, Security System, Wood Stove, Workshop, Wired Data, Hardwood Flooring, Range-Downdraft, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Shingle
- Construction Concrete
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 11th, 2019
- Days on Market 12
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $182
Very Rapid Population Growth, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 12:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!