Nestled among the Trees, on the Kenai River, built to last with timeless elegance! Enjoy the Views AND Privacy in this Elegant & Spacious 6610 sq ft Home with High End Finishes & an Artisian well too! With 3 stories, your new 7 bedroom home, offers sophisticated style yet perfect for everyday living. Enjoy the 28 x 70 1960 sq ft shop/garage/man cave with 4 garage doors. Boasting three living...areas with 2 fireplaces, 3 welcoming kitchens & one gourmet kitchen, spacious master bedrooms, fireplaces and patio access, two laundry areas plus washer and dryer in upstairs MIL apartment too. Vaulted ceilings in the family room and natural light is abundant through the residence. Explore 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms with 5 walk-in showers, tub, jacuzzi tub, walk-in closets, walk-in pantries and an additional impenetrable room to keep all your valuables safe from plundering. Gourmet Kitchen built to the 9s with natural stone and large island, top of the line built in appliances. The fantasy kitchen was completely designed with the entertainer in mind! Extra deep apron front Kohler sinks, Stainless gas range with continuous grates is perfect for making all your favorite dishes with ease. This sprawling oasis is designed for living amidst the heart of nature with room for toys and RV hook-up. this Home will meet your family's needs for years to come.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11487
- Price $1,194,000
- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 6.00
- Square Footage 6,610
- Acres 1.07
- Year Built 2010
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res, B & B Potential
- Style Multi-Level, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 5
- Annual Tax Amount $6,933
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Fire Pit, Circle Driveway, Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Handicap Accessible, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, Motion Lighting, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Storage Space/Unit, DSL/Cable Available, Trailside, Cable TV, Private Yard, Shed
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains, River, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features Gas Cooktop, Solid Surface Counter, Pantry, Soaking Tub, Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Workshop, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Jetted Tub, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wired Data, Ceiling Fan(s), Range-Downdraft, Smoke Detector(s), SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Shingle
- Construction Concrete
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 11th, 2019
- Days on Market 323
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $181
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $1,200,000 to $1,194,000|
Very Rapid Population Growth, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 5:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!