This home is on a great corner lot with a fenced backyard with a huge back deck. This home is move in ready with lots of updates. Do not let this beauty get away!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11534
- Price $181,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.75
- Square Footage 1,008
- Acres 0.20
- Year Built 1977
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 11th, 2019
- Days on Market 74
- Zoning RS - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX of The Peninsula
- $/SqFt $180
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 10:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!