Remodeled large 4,728 sqft tri-level southern exposure 5 bedroom home with 2 spacious bonus rooms. Open concept floor plan with lots of windows & mountain views overlooking Dimond HS & Lowery Park. Located in Jewel/Sand Lake area. Large kitchen w/ new cabinets, granite counters & tile. New carpeting & laminate floors, lighting, molding w/ int. & ext. paint & roof. Walk out lower level w/ views.Family room and office on the middle floor which also has a covered western deck for BBQ etc. Two car garage with new resin sealed floor. Two covered decks off the 3rd floor large master bedroom suite which includes a fireplace, large changing room with coffee bar. Remodeled master bathroom with separate shower and Jacuzzi hot tub and double vanity. Fenced back yard. installed lower level has ten foot ceilings, insulation and sound board between floors, plywood on all walls (sound board around utility room) with sheet rock over. Down stairs is very quiet with walk out double French doors to back yard. Two bedrooms & two baths on the 3rd floor, one bedroom and bath on main 2nd floor level and two large bedrooms and one bath on the lower level (three baths have a jacuzzi). Pool table goes with the home. Home has two heating systems - forced air and a boiler large enough to provide future in-floor heat. The lower level also has a large storage room/safe room with plywood on all sides with double deadbolts on security door. Home is located in quiet family friendly neighborhood with mature trees. Walking distance to Dimond High School. Perfect for a large family or as an executive home. Must see to appreciate this beautiful home.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11569
- Price $605,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 4,728
- Acres 0.20
- Year Built 1978
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $7,798
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, View, Storage Space/Unit, Cable TV
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains, City Lights, Wetlands
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Range-Downdraft, Elec Air Cleaner
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x4, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed July 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 78
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $128
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $609,000 to $605,000|
|Price Reduced from $659,000 to $609,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!