Affordable cosmetic fixer with shed and large yard. Priced below assessed value. Unique multi-level floorplan. This home offers a spacious kitchen and dining area, 3 bedrooms & a full bath on the upper level, an office area, full master suite with private deck & living area and a large family room with ample storage on the lowest level. Spread out & find your own space! Excellent commute location!This floor plan would work well for a large group of people who all want their own space .. just pick a level to make your own. Also great for a room-mate situation! Current owners have raised their family here and have enjoyed the unique layout with room for everyone! Beautiful huge lilac tree out front! Large workshop/shed will remain on site, fenced yard, dog run will stay. Green space on side yard. Ample parking and plenty of room for RV parking or additional toys. Quiet neighborhood. All systems and structures are sound; home does have cosmetic issues and is priced below assessed value of $335,500 for buyer to be able to improve the home to their liking after closing. Seller will not address cosmetic issues. Seller does plan to install a new septic system prior to recording. Currently undocumented. Robindale Homeowner Association provides for community well and garbage service for $75/month.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11614
- Price $249,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,821
- Acres 0.44
- Year Built 1981
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $4,925
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, View, Dog Kennel, Barn/Shop
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Laminate Counters, Pantry, Trash Compactor
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Hot Mop Asphalt
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 102
- Zoning CE-R-7 Medium-Density Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 75.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties - Eagle River Branch
- $/SqFt $88
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $259,000 to $249,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 2:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!