Check out the 3D Immersive Tour! See the entire home with virtual reality precision without stepping a foot outside. This incredible two story home (plus daylight basement) offers an 1,156 SqFt garage with shop space & is situated on a private 2.22 acre lot! Located just off of the new intersection at KGB & Fairview Lp, it makes for a great commute location. SEE MORE:As you walk through the home notice the tile, laminate flooring, and windows with granite sills throughout. In the kitchen is a lovely island with breakfast bar, pantry, SS appliances, with another dining area that leads out onto the massive deck. Don't miss the amazing owners suite! There is a lighted tray ceiling, bay window, WIC, and a HUGE bathroom! With double sinks, corner jetted tub, water closet, it's sure to please! In the awesome daylight basement you will find the family room, another bedroom with a full bath, wet bar, and there is even access to the back yard with a large patio and firepit. The main and upper level only have laminate and tile flooring. What you see at the adjacent property is not a gravel pit or quarry... that's just the neighbor getting ready to build a home someday.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11679
- Price $464,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 3,061
- Acres 2.22
- Year Built 2012
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Shingle
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 65
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Alaska Dream Makers
- $/SqFt $152
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $465,000 to $464,900|
|Price Reduced from $475,000 to $465,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!