Whether you want a spacious home, a duplex with a MIL, or a bed & breakfast, this home is perfect. Nestled in one of the most well-established neighborhoods in Eagle River, you can enjoy the quiet area while being close to some of the best schools in the state, shopping, restaurants or commuting to Anchorage. This home boasts large windows, hardwood floors, a large island, and abundant space.Enjoy the privacy of the treed, fenced 0.65 acre lot from the large back deck and access to local running and biking trails less than 1 minute walking distance from the front door. Soak in the views of the mountains from the back deck as well. The front lawn is well manicured. The property is in an area zoned for residential, but the home is grandfathered into being used as a duplex. BTV. Home warranty included. New carpet being installed throughout. Pre-listing inspection available upon request.
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Sunday, September 15th, 2019||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
- MLS® # 19-11757
- Price $486,500
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 5.00
- Square Footage 4,440
- Acres 0.65
- Year Built 1966
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,800
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, In City Limits, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, Cable TV
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Intercom, Freezer-Stand Alone, Wired Data
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 14th, 2019
- Days on Market 48
- Zoning CE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Eagle River
- $/SqFt $110
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $499,000 to $486,500|
|Price Reduced from $500,000 to $499,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!