Why wait for new construction when you can enjoy this like-new home immediately? Fresh paint throughout, immaculately cleaned, new blinds, easy hi-way access with just a short drive to JBER or into either Anchorage or the Valley, RV parking, beautiful kitchen, laundry upstairs by bedrooms, custom staircase, roof freshly cleaned ... just move in and enjoy! No detail overlooked! MUST SEE! (...more)Large bedrooms, spacious 3-car garage, close to parks and walking trails. Unlike other homes in the area, you'll have great cell phone service at this location, too! Consider this - no homeowner association dues, no water bill, no sewer bill and a super easy commute location; only 7 miles down the Old Glenn into Eagle River or only ¼ mile from the highway on-ramp with no lights to slow you down. This location is half-way between the MatSu Valley and Anchorage, so you're centrally located regardless of which direction you want to go! Close to the highway, but no highway noise. It's so peaceful here! View photos and documents online, including information about the quality Kinetico water softener system, schools information, detailed property disclosures and more, then schedule your appointment to view this home today!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11839
- Price $458,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,434
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 2006
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $6,637
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Territorial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Workshop, Gas Fireplace, Water Softener, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 16th, 2019
- Days on Market 94
- Zoning CE-R-7 Medium-Density Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties - Eagle River Branch
- $/SqFt $188
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $464,900 to $458,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 1:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!