Privacy and seclusion on a well manicured 1.25 acre lot! Enjoy mature trees and sprawling landscape as you approach this meticulously maintained home in Anchorage's Eaglebrook subdivision. Traditional layout features a great room with floor-to-ceiling fireplace, formal dining and functional kitchen with breakfast nook, walk-in pantry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.The family room off of the kitchen has access to the large, two-story back deck. Three bedrooms on the upper-level including Master with ensuite and his & hers walk-in closets. Fully finished basement includes a wet bar, half bath and bedroom with ensuite, perfect for guests! No shortage of parking with a 3 car garage, large, lighted driveway and room for RV/toy parking.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11884
- Price $609,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 2,886
- Acres 1.25
- Year Built 1981
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $7,179
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wet Bar
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 16th, 2019
- Days on Market 38
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 135.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $211
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $635,000 to $609,000|
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 10:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!