''Pride of ownership'' shows when you step through the front door. Southwestern exposure creates sun filled hours in the main living area & on the deck (which appears to be nestled in the tall trees.) Enjoy the warmth from wood burning fireplace. Store your possessions in the lg storeage unit in the heated garage. The unit has newer paint, boiler,wtr htr., ref, d/w, screens, w/d co., and more!storeage unit, adjacent to your parking space in the warm garage. There is a washer and dryer next to the boiler (which was replaced in 2010) inside the unit. Located in the popular U-Med district, Providence Hospital & Medical Center & the Univesity of Alaska are just minutes away. Great access from Tudor Road, Lake Otis, 36th Ave and Piper Street, to shorten commute time ,frames depending on traffic patterns. The grounds are well maintained....the buildings are surrounded by trees and bushes and flowers. There is a park across the street on 42nd Street and there is a vacant lot on the corner of Folker Street and 42nd to walk your dog.(This lot belongs to the association.)
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-11995
- Price $148,500
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 805
- Acres 0.00
- Year Built 1983
- Type Condominium
- Sub-Type Apartment
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Features Fire Pit, Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Road Service Area, End Unit, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Storage Space/Unit, In City Limits, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered, Top Floor Unit
- Parking Spaces 1
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under, Space(s)
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Pantry, Solid Surface Counter, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Telephone, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s), SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Concrete, Block, Post & Beam, Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 18th, 2019
- Days on Market 23
- Zoning RMKS - See Remarks
- HOA Fees 310.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $184
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $152,500 to $148,500|
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Close to Military Facility(ies), Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Walk Score®Somewhat Walkable
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 1:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!