Seller offering $5000 in buyer closing costs towards this charming traditional home w/welcoming front porch. Located on a lovely cul-de-sac w/beautiful backyard that includes a sauna & shed. Vaulted ceilings & many windows let in the sunshine, an updated kitchen w/stainless appliances & granite counters w/brkfst bar opens to the family room w/deck access. Main flr 4th bdrm/study offers options.This home lives like a much larger home with spacious tiled entry, and 4 bedrooms including the main floor bedroom or study. Enjoy the warm hardwood floors, lovely bay window in the living room and the inviting fireplace with mantel. The roomy kitchen enjoys an intimate family room with built-in display space and offers direct access to the south-facing backyard. An gorgeous outdoor sauna invites use year around while an attractive shed offers additional storage space. A home inspection has been completed and is available for viewing. Come home to 624 Timberlane Circle.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-12076
- Price $419,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.75
- Square Footage 2,042
- Acres 0.21
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,577
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Cable TV
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Laminate Counters, Gas Fireplace, Pantry, Disposal, Telephone, Wired Audio, Central Vac Rough-in
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 18th, 2019
- Days on Market 95
- Zoning R1A - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $206
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $429,000 to $419,900|
|Price Reduced from $435,000 to $429,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!