Too Stunning NOT to see! This custom, multi level log home is made of 12'' douglas fir lodge logs from Idaho and has in-floor radiant heat. The bottom level boasts 1bed/1bath with brand new flooring+a private entrance. The home boasts soaring ceilings/Two J&J Baths/lofts in 5 bedrooms/gorgeous master suite w/remote control shower+private deck. Even Barbie would want this Alaskan Dream House!!!Outside is just as well taken care of as inside! Beautiful Landscaping with Rabbit Creek running right through the yard! Sit on the wrap around deck or at the fire pit and watch all the wildlife; river otters, moose, owls, or just watch the fish! There are 4 species of salmon in the creek as well as trout! There is also an original trapping cabin on the property that has been there longer than we've been a state! now used as a shed, it adds character to an already stunning yard. Two decks, plus a patio and a fire pit. This yard was made to enjoy!
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Sunday, August 25th, 2019||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
- MLS® # 19-12193
- Price $1,300,000
- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 4.50
- Square Footage 4,980
- Acres 2.50
- Year Built 2007
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Horse Property, In City Limits, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, Trailside, Waterfront, Parkside
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Purification, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Solid Surface Counter, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Central Vac, Freezer-Stand Alone
- Heating In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Log
- Roof Composition, Shingle
- Construction Concrete, Log
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed July 19th, 2019
- Days on Market 36
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $261
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 10:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!