Beautiful home in conveniently located West Park! Zoned to highly ranked schools, and near Kincaid Park! Gorgeous custom curved staircase greets you as you enter in the front door. The main level kitchen features granite counters with large island, ss appliances, pantry, and access to deck and private fenced back yard. Formal living and dining rooms with vaulted ceilings and large windows.Cozy family room with built-in bookcase & gas fireplace. Mudroom w/built in bench as you enter into the large 3 car garage. All bedrooms together upstairs including the gorgeous master suite! Master is nicely appointed with large walk in closet, double vanity, jetted tub and walk in shower. Custom blinds through out! This home has is all and is move in ready! Call to schedule your private tour!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-12241
- Price $529,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,589
- Acres 0.21
- Year Built 2008
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $8,011
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Road Service Area, View, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway, Cable TV, Private Yard, Shed
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Gas Fireplace, Pantry, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Jetted Tub, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Composition, Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Wood Shake
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 20th, 2019
- Days on Market 87
- Zoning R1A - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $205
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $540,000 to $529,900|
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!