Turn key Vacation Retreat set up for the Fishing Enthusiast. View the waters of Cook Inlet, Kalgin Island, Mt. Iliamna, Spur & Redoubt from every room of this Quality, Custom Built Gem. Boat & Vehicle Storage w/Extra Loft Living Space. Centrally Located in the Heart of Kenai Peninsula Recreation. Open Floor Plan with Lots of Natural Lighting. Set up Your Private Showing Today! see SupplementFEATURES: 48" Stone Fireplace 16' Ceilings Granite Countertops Italian Stone & Tile Bath Interior & Exterior Built-In Sound System Real Wood Southern Yellow Pine Plank Floors Large Cedar Deck Leather Window Seats W/Storage Relics from Historical Ward Cove Cannery Furnishings & Appliances Included Architectural Heat Gain Metal Panels Over-Built Concrete Foundation 2 x 6 Interior Framing Insulated Interior Walls R48 Ceiling Insulation 52" Crawlspace ICBO Inspections Home is easily winterized or may be used as a Full Time Residence. Inlet & River Boats and additional Equipment available to purchase. Located minutes north of the main hub of the Village of Ninilchik for World Class Inlet Fishing for Halibut also Ninilchik River & Deep Creek Fishing for King, Silver & Red Salmon.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-12254
- Price $227,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 968
- Acres 1.29
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $980
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, TV Antenna
- Garages Detached
- View Mountains, Inlet
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wired Audio
- Heating Monitor, Other - See Remarks
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Metal, Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed July 20th, 2019
- Days on Market 38
- Zoning RES - Residential (Unofficial)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kasilof Real Estate Company
- $/SqFt $235
Low Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 2:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!