Cozy fixer-upper 1 bed cabin home with a loft on 9+ private acres of room to grow. Covered L-shaped porch off the main entrance and patio door. Room for RV. Recreational or year-round living. Great place to build your dream home! Gorgeous view from mid-property and close to the inlet. Two car detached, heated garage with concrete apron, attached chicken coop, a greenhouse and add. outhouse
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-12265
- Price $170,000
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 896
- Acres 9.11
- Year Built 1994
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $1,276
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Pit, Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Outhouse, Private Yard, RV Parking, View, Chicken Coop
- Garages Detached, Heated
- View Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Unknown - BTV, Untreated Wood, Wood Crib
- Date Listed July 21st, 2019
- Days on Market 143
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Alaska 1st Realty, Inc.
- $/SqFt $190
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 1:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!