AMAZING UPDATED HOME, LOT AND LANDSCAPING JUST BEAUTIFUL! The seller left no detail out when doing the upgrades to the home. Amazing detail to kitchen and bathrooms. The landscaping is just incredible. All bedrooms up, cooks delight with all the upgraded appliances counter tops and cabinets, drawers and storage. Oversized garage with work space. Basement with wet bar, built ice maker andbeverage fridge, craft room, wine room, entertaining area and great usable storage. They are two parks in walking distance Johns and Oceanview park. Enjoy your morning stroll though the paved path ways and enjoy coffee on the beautiful deck with rose garden, mature trees and beautiful landscaping through this spacious yard again no detail left out! This home is just perfect for entertaining with its spacious living room and dining areas. Mud room off garage and back entrance and built-in storage in laundry area with counter space and built in ironing board. Owner also has installed and emergency back up generator. Master suite is AMAZING ..large tiled walk in shower w/built in teak bench, large jetted tub, double large vanity and massive walk-in closet w/built in California closet and more room to have exercise equipment. Really too much to mention come by view for yourself and see what all this home has to offer. Peek-a-boo view of the inlet!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-12282
- Price $599,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,577
- Acres 0.25
- Year Built 1970
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt, Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,868
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Dog Kennel, Lot-Corner
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Inlet
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Basement, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Quartz Counters, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, Solid Surface Counter, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Trash Compactor, Wet Bar, Elec Air Cleaner
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Composition
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Slab on Grade
- Date Listed July 21st, 2019
- Days on Market 24
- Zoning R1A - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Dwell Realty
- $/SqFt $167
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 1:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!