Newly remodeled home located on a quiet cul-de-sac. Private setting to enjoy a backyard BBQ and still have the convenience of city living. Close to schools and shopping.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-12695
- Price $299,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,281
- Acres 0.31
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area
- Garages None
- View Bay, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Range/Oven, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Basement, Laminate Flooring
- Heating Radiant, Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Slab on Grade
- Date Listed July 26th, 2019
- Days on Market 90
- Zoning UR - Urban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kachemak Group Real Estate
- $/SqFt $131
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $325,000 to $299,000|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 5:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!