Located in Cedar Hills Subdivision with quick access to the Glenn highway and within Palmer city limits. This must-see home features north and south facing mountain views with a 500 sq ft Master Suite that includes a 4-person dry sauna, jetted jacuzzi tub, fully tiled shower, water closet, laundry chute, two sink vanity, two walk in closets, a linen closet, & storage closet. Home also has a 700 sq ft mother-in-law w/ private entry, kitchenette & dinette, laundry room access, and separate heat zone. Kitchen in the main home includes stainless steel appliances, gas range, touchless faucet, quartz counters and stainless steel backsplash, 3 corner lazy susan's, & a breakfast bar. Floor plan showcases an open concept living room/dining/kitchen & home has custom top/down blinds, a wood fireplace (convertible to gas), updated vinyl plank Lifeproof flooring & liftetime guarantee, new carpet in 2 upstairs bedrooms, updated light fixtures & new door hardware throughout with programable locks to one master key for the exterior doors. Hot water heater was newly installed in March 19', boiler was replaced in 2011, home has 6 zones for heat control, asphalt driveway (1 yr old), 50-year shingles on roof (installed 2005), steel rain gutters (1 yr old), and cat 5 wiring, plus installed dish network and received a 4 star energy rating in 2008 w/ improvements since then. Home exterior was repainted in 2017 and also features a two car garage with heavy-duty door, a shed, fire pit, and an elevated deck off the grand room.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-12748
- Price $525,000
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 4.75
- Square Footage 3,968
- Acres 0.22
- Year Built 1985
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Raised
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Satellite Dish, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Quartz Counters, Range/Oven, Sauna, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wired Data, Wet Bar
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Tyvek, Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 27th, 2019
- Days on Market 137
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: FSBO System LLC
- $/SqFt $132
High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 2:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!