Here is a move in ready home, on E. End Rd off bikepath, near trails, close to school and town, and at theend of a quiet street. This 4 b/d, with wood-stove, oil heat, energy efficient doors, windows andappliances, makes winter living warm and easy. Allfurnishings available. Nice sized yard with tool shed,and room for toys, or RV. Perfect family home,or proven income producer as rental.New roof in 2015, and complete remodel in 2018, with new paint, carpet, flooring, appliances, windows, and doors. All furnishings can be purchased on separate contract. Great features include all new appliances including dishwasher, range, washing machine, toyo stove. Remodel included six windows, 3 doors, Beautiful front door with auto lock; two new closet doors, bathroom sink, flooring, new toilet. The carpet throughout the house and stairs, was also replaced. Seller's just added new window coverings on the front windows. The front deck extends to north side with gates at both ends, ideal for dogs or kids.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-12768
- Price $259,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,636
- Acres 0.22
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B in Operation, B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $2,012
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Lot-Corner, Road Service Area, Shed
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Laminate Counters, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Composition
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed July 27th, 2019
- Days on Market 86
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Wavefront
- $/SqFt $158
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $265,000 to $259,000|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!