The Gateway to Homer! This Vintage Home offers a spectacular view of the entire Bay, Mts, and the Homer Spit. Imagine what you could do to restore this home. The shop is huge! You will love this opportunity. Built to last, this home has been a witness to so much history, it is a standing testament to the heart that went into it.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-12944
- Price $267,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 2,068
- Acres 1.70
- Year Built 1950
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Address 2102 Sterling Highway
- Area 490 - Homer
- Subdivision T 6S R 14W SEC 23 Seward Meridian HM The E 330 Ft Of That Portion NE1/4 NE1/4 Lying N Of Sterling Hw
- City Homer
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99603
- Features Barn/Shop, In City Limits, Shed, View, Fixer Upper
- Garages Detached, Heated
- View Bay, City Lights, Glacier, Mountains, Ocean, Unobstructed, Spit
- Waterfront None
- Heating Unknown-BTV
- Basement Unfinished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 30th, 2019
- Days on Market 250
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Story Real Estate
- $/SqFt $129
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 1:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!