Great comfortable cabin near Beaver Lake. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac. Well maintained and cared for by owner. Extra large 12 x 20 insulated storage shed with power. Metal roof. Well & septic included. Loft area not included in total sq footage of the home.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-12947
- Price $123,900
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 512
- Acres 0.46
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame, Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages None
- View Lake, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Radiant
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed July 30th, 2019
- Days on Market 184
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Signature Real Estate Alaska
- $/SqFt $242
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $124,500 to $123,900|
|Price Reduced from $127,000 to $124,500|
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 10:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!