Coveted corner lot in desirable Eagle Crossing w/AMAZING Mountain & Glacier views. This contemporary Hagmeier Home features a traditional 2-story layout w/full finished basement. 4 bed, 3.5 bath, open concept main living, vaulted ceilings, beautiful floors, custom gourmet kitchen w/Professional Grade SS Viking appliances, Cherry cabinets, granite tops, luxurious master, large family rm. See 'More'5 Star Energy Rated Awesome mountain, glacier and valley views from oversized south facing deck Open concept living with high vaulted ceilings, gorgeous floors and tons of natural light Spacious kitchen with granite countertops, Cherry cabinets, commercial grade Professional stainless steel Viking appliances, large breakfast bar Sliding doors from dining to deck great for entertaining Powder room on main level for guests High-end laminate flooring on main level and upstairs Extra wide stairs Master en suite with large bathroom, double vanity, water closet and awesome views of the mountains and glacier Large laundry room conveniently located on second floor near bedrooms Large lower level family room along with fourth bedroom and 3rd full bath Beautifully landscaped corner lot in highly desirable neighborhood
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13187
- Price $462,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 2,669
- Acres 0.15
- Year Built 2012
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,869
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, View, Lot-Bluff
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains, Unobstructed, Glacier
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market 48
- Zoning CE-R-3 Multifamily Residential
- HOA Fees 180.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Quarterly
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $173
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $470,000 to $462,000|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 1:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!