Upper Hillside home on just over an acre that shows like the day it was built. 3,562 SF home with southwest facing wall of windows that bring the outside in. Spacious main living opens to kitchen w/granite counters & all SS appliances. Large master en suite, bonus loft area, wraparound decks, HUGE lower level family room w/wet bar & full bath, 1139 SF 3 car garage & off street parking for the toysBrand new carpet & pad and freshly painted interior. More than enough outdoor space to satisfy everyone's activity. Dog run with doggy door to garage, gardeners greenhouse, large storage shed, plenty of out of the way places to store all the big toys, grassy lawns, area for fire pit not to mention the gigantic 3 car 1,193 SF garage. Prospect Heights & Upper O'Malley Trailheads nearby.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13256
- Price $650,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 3,562
- Acres 1.08
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $9,704
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Deck/Patio, Dog Kennel, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View
- Garages Attached
- View City Lights
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market 72
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $182
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $675,000 to $650,000|
|Price Reduced from $695,000 to $675,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 12:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!