A perfect fit for those in need of a peaceful place to get away from it all. Feels like 5 acres. Large front porch gives home a farm house feel. Double door entry to a large foyer. Updated throughout. Gathering space for entertaining. Getaway space for the kids. Teens dream basement. Man size two car garage. PLUS parking under the porch - perfect for all those Alaska Toys. Quick 45 minute commute.Private access to Cottonwood Lake. The kitchen has been updated with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry. Room for a freezer in the pantry. Plenty of room for a large table, great for family gatherings. Stretch out in front of the fireplace in the main level gathering room. Second level has three bedrooms, open playroom and two bathrooms. The laundry room on this floor is sunny bright and is the same size as the bedrooms. Upstairs find the romantic master suite. Large walk in closet, washer dryer, and views of the mountains. The bonus is the bathroom perfect for privacy. Once you go down to the basement you will never want to leave. The possibilities are endless. Host youth groups, home school, or a massive man cave. Room for a trampoline! Two bedrooms plus a full bath make this a perfect home for multi-generational families. Bonus! She shed, guest house, artist studio use your imagination. 1250 sq. ft. of free living! Drop your kayak into Cottonwood Lake, paddle over to Mud Lake and finish up in Wasilla Lake. This property has just about everything you could possibly be looking for and more!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13261
- Price $549,000
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 5.50
- Square Footage 5,107
- Acres 2.03
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,108
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Chicken Coop, Fire Pit, Home Owner Assoc., Mother-in-Law Apt, View, Waterfront Access, In City Limits, Cable TV, Private Yard
- Garages Attached, Tuck Under
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Quartz Counters, Pantry, Soaking Tub, Basement, Jetted Tub, Washer &/Or Dryer, Laminate Flooring
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market 13
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty LLC - Midtown Anchorage
- $/SqFt $107
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!