Beautiful Stuckagain Heights farmhouse style home, lots of open spaces, inlet, Sleeping Lady, city, mtn views. 4 BR, 2.5 BA, office, study, sunrm. Unfinished MIL potential w/separate entrance. Updates, MBR remodel 2007 and 2017. Hardwd flrs throughout.Dbl fr.doors connecting charming DR, spacious LR, a cook's farmhouse kitchen, maple cabinets by Mike Mense, btchr blk cooktp island, brkfst bar, SS appliances. 24x20 Master Bedroom with tile surround fireplace features gorgeous Master Bathroom. Additional 2nd furnace upstairs. Spacious 24x20 LR with wood stove, adjacent sun room and back porch. Expansive front porch, garden, 2 sheds. 1st Shed power in, shelving, extended roof for wood, 2nd is open front, fenced in. Landscaped yard, flowers galore, raspberry bushes. New 5 bedr septic system with diverter. Huge basement storage. Well-built, sturdy thick-walled poured concrete foundation. Great house to raise a family. Stuckagain Heights. Large, private lots. Sandwiched between State parks, mountain treks, Campbell Creek, tons of trails, cross-country skiing, biking, yet ten minutes from Alaska Native Medical Center, Providence Hospital, UAA, and the Alaska Club. See the Iditarod, The Fur Rondy, The Mayor's Marathon, and so much more, all a couple minutes from home.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13383
- Price $710,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 4,715
- Acres 1.36
- Year Built 1975
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $8,955
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, Sun Room, View
- Garages Detached, Heated
- View City Lights, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Basement, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Softener, Wired Data, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air, Other - See Remarks
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Partially Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle, Hot Mop Asphalt
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 5th, 2019
- Days on Market 79
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Congress Realty
- $/SqFt $151
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 5:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!