Custom home designed and crafted for LIVING in Alaska! Situated on a level one-acre lot with majestic, unobstructed views of Pioneer Peak. Less than a 35 minute commute to Anchorage and only 2.9 miles from Mat Su Regional Medical Center! 5-Star Plus Energy rating; in-floor radiant heat; 10' coffered ceilings; Alaskan cook's kitchen with double size refer/freezer and all high-end SS appliances...Conveniently located just 2.9 miles from Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, 3.4 miles from Walmart Supercenter, 5.7 miles from Wasilla, 8.7 miles from downtown Palmer, 33.8 miles from Anchorage, in the most desirable subdivision in the Valley, Harmony Point. Not a high-maintenance show piece, but a high quality, intelligently designed home, thoughtfully constructed to minimize upkeep and maximize convenience, all while delivering beauty and elegance throughout. The entry flows into the living areas, both informal and formal dining rooms, family room and living room. Large decks off the main living area and master bedroom offer patio entertainment and outdoor relaxation overlooking the lush lawn with a backdrop of majestic Pioneer Peak and the Chugach mountain range. Enjoy beautiful tile flooring where maximum durability matters, laminate wood in the entertaining areas, and plush carpet in the living quarters. Rare, matching brown granite countertops grace the kitchen and every bathroom. The master suite on the main floor naturally includes a large bathroom with double vanity, jetted tub and separate shower. Also on the main floor is an ample office (or an additional main floor bedroom). Upstairs are 4 generous bedrooms, two sharing a Jack & Jill bathroom, and a large living/study area at the top of the stairs. There are 3 attached garages, one with a high door for a boat or RV, plus a 14' x 20' unattached garage/shed, which is not on a foundation; can be used for storage, a shop or special projects. Since having this custom home built, the owner, a retired fireman, has meticulously maintained it. You could build such a house for over a million dollars, or you can make this one your own right now and enjoy a home that adds to your life rather than takes away how appropriate that the neighborhood is named Harmony Pointe! Welcome home, friend.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13437
- Price $759,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.50
- Square Footage 4,683
- Acres 1.00
- Year Built 2008
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $7,061
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Satellite Dish, RV Parking, Satellite Components, View, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks
- Garages Attached, Heated, Detached
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Gas Cooktop, Double Ovens, Granite Countertops, Gas Fireplace, Pantry, Air Exchanger, Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Microwave (B/I), Security System, Telephone, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Jetted Tub, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wired Data, Hardwood Flooring, Range-Downdraft, Water Purification, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Laminate Flooring
- Heating Radiant, In-Floor Heat
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Other - See Remarks
- Roof Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 6th, 2019
- Days on Market 15
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $162
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 11:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!