Location, Location, Location!! Historic Old Town Homer! Multi Use Property w/ Commercial Tenants on First Level and Second level has 3 Furnished Residential units w/ Spacious Decks and Spectacular unobstructed Views! Converted to Natural Gas, Updated and Nicely Remodeled. One Car Garage, lots of parking and just a short minute walk to the Beach!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13465
- Price $699,000
- Square Footage 6,458
- Acres 0.34
- Year Built 1977
- Type Commercial Property
- Style Mixed Use
- Status Active
- Features 3 Phase Electric, DSL/Cable Available, HW Heater - Gas, In City Limits, Living Quarters, Loading Dock, Master Meter - Elec, Master Meter - Gas, Medical, On-Site Parking, Overhead Door(s), Restroom(s)-Handicap, Restroom(s)-Private, Wtrfrnt-Acc Nearby, Mall
- View Bay, Glacier, Mountains, Ocean, Spit, Unobstructed
- Heating Stove
- # of Stories 2
- Exterior Metal, Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Block, Concrete, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 6th, 2019
- Days on Market 75
- Zoning CBD - Central Business District
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $108
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!