Beautiful two story home bursting with upgrades in Wasilla! You'll feel right at home in the cozy family room that features hardwood floors and a fireplace. The spacious kitchen is not to be missed and is perfect for home cooks with any level of experience. The granite countertops that surround the stainless steel appliances give you ample workspace, and dual sinks will make cleanup a breeze.The master suite features a fireplace, walk in closet, and bathroom that is complete with a double vanity, soaker tub and water closet. An office downstairs provides extra space. This home will allow you to take full advantage of the gorgeous Alaskan summers and Auroras. Sitting on over 1 and a quarter acres, there is a large back patio surrounded by grass and mature trees that grant ample privacy. There are three additional decks, giving you more than enough space to enjoy the outdoors! Schedule your showing today!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13524
- Price $355,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,150
- Acres 1.28
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 7th, 2019
- Days on Market 12
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 100.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $165
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 3:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!