This unique Rogers Park executive home set back from the street is well suited for two professional people who like to entertain small or large groups and/or travel a lot. The apartment below, with a full kitchen, is ideal for caterers, guests or a house sitter. Brand new LVP & carpet, 2 fireplaces. Doors are 36'' wide. The garage is oversized with 9.5' ceilings, floor drains, and shelvingfrom floor to ceiling. The upstairs kitchen counter has task lighting from one end to the other! Custom neon provides indirect kitchen lighting in 3 colors (red, blue and violet). Built in 1994, this home is newer than most in the well-established Rogers Park area; work will be completed soon on the log cabin next door. The house is extremely warm and inviting inside. It is set back off the street making it very secluded but extremely convenient in the heart of midtown.
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Saturday, October 26th, 2019||2:00pm - 4:00pm|
- MLS® # 19-13532
- Price $474,900
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,720
- Acres 0.24
- Year Built 1994
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Handicap Accessible, In City Limits, Lot-Bluff, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, View, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Central Vac, Intercom
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame, Block
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 7th, 2019
- Days on Market 77
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Sun Properties, LLC
- $/SqFt $175
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $479,000 to $474,900|
|Price Reduced from $491,500 to $479,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Close to Military Facility(ies), Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 6:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!