One of the finest lakefront properties in the valley. Subdivided out of an original homestead the property is well removed from neighbors. Over 200 feet of rocky bottom water frontage with private boat launch. The square footage is representative of both structures. Broker /ownerThe log cabin is one of the original structures on Cottonwood Lake. Remodeled several times it has been successfully used as a vacation rental for world travelers. Revenue from it typically exceeds 22K yearly. The structures each have their own dedicated wells. PRIVACY in this core area property is unparalleled with spacious and usable waterfront shoreline. Primary residence has a timbered roof system built with Alaskan spruce by local craftsman. Great room is covered with tile and locally manufactured Alaskan birch. Kitchen and bathroom cabinets custom made out of Alaskan birch. Cedar siding and metal roof for decades of protection. Years of painstaking landscaping featuring perennials of all sorts that take turns blooming all summer long.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13628
- Price $785,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 3,440
- Acres 6.90
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B in Operation, Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Log, Multi-Level, Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $7,405
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Airplane Access, Deck/Patio, Dock, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, TV Antenna, View, Waterfront
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Lake, Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Workshop, Elec Air Cleaner
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Log, Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Concrete, Log, Post & Beam, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete, Sono Tubes
- Date Listed August 8th, 2019
- Days on Market 75
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Zmuda Realty
- $/SqFt $228
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $795,000 to $785,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!