New subdivision within Powder Ridge! Minutes from JBER,shopping,great schools,and downtown Anchorage.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13811
- Price $415,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,798
- Acres 0.15
- Year Built 2019
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Home Warranty, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 100
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $231
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 10:49pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!