4 CAR GARAGE must see home in Chugiak! Sitting at over 3000 square feet you'll have more than enough space to spread out. The inviting living space is open concept, with plenty of windows for natural lighting and a fireplace in the dining area. The spacious kitchen is not to be missed and features granite tops and a built in wall oven. There is a great flex room off of the entry way that can be used for anything from an office to a formal dining room. The master suite contains a large bathroom and walk in closet. The master bath is complete with HEATED tile floors, a walk in shower, double vanity and soaker tub. There are two more bedrooms plus two more bonus rooms in this roomy home. You'll want to enjoy the outdoors in this back yard that has a large back deck and a fire pit. There is more than enough storage space since the home contains a whopping four car garage. Schedule your showing today!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13815
- Price $515,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 3,055
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 2004
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Hot Tub, In City Limits, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wired Audio
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 94
- Zoning CE-R-7 Medium-Density Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $169
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $525,000 to $515,000|
|Price Reduced from $539,000 to $525,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 3:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!