That VIEW! 3,259 sf of living area, 1,120 sf of heated garage, and a bonus 350+ sf of heated storage/shop space. Three large bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. Kitchen, family room, two bedrooms, and wrap-around deck on the main level, overlooking Anderson Lake and the Chugach Mountains. Handmade iron railings, wide-plank pine floors from the East Coast, and custom woodwork throughout.Incorporates a log-cabin built in the 1960's with the original beams and tongue-and-groove ceiling. A one-of-a-kind home, in the Wasilla core, and on a beautiful float plane lake. Anderson Lake is a popular pike fishing destination that allows motorized boats. Make every day a day at the lake! Features: Metal roof, radiant in-floor heat, custom mill work, corian solid-surface countertops, log and log siding finish, 10' garage door, and 11' ceilings in the garage w/sky lights.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13889
- Price $495,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,259
- Acres 0.51
- Year Built 1992
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level, Cabin, Log, Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard, Circle Driveway, Barn/Shop, View, Waterfront, Dock
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Lake, Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Solid Surface Counter, Gas Fireplace, Pantry, Basement, Telephone, Window Coverings, Workshop, Jetted Tub, Wired Audio, Hardwood Flooring
- Heating Baseboard, Radiant, In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood, Log
- Roof Metal
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Quad-Lock
- Date Listed August 13th, 2019
- Days on Market 4
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Fields Real Estate, LLC
- $/SqFt $152
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!