Fixer upper. Well below market value. New Anderson Windows installed in 2016 including dining area sliding glass door. Sold as is. Great for Investor. Lots of potential. Roof is approximately 10 years old.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13912
- Price $275,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,824
- Acres 0.29
- Year Built 1970
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $4,677
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Lot-Corner, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Family Room, Fireplace, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Metal
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 14th, 2019
- Days on Market 12
- Zoning CE-R-1 Single-Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $151
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 11:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!