You may have seen this one previously - BUT CHECK OUT THE PRICE NOW!! BELOW ASSESSMENT!! Great commute area, big corner lot. Also usable for commercial use! Day care? Assisted Living? 3 bedrooms/3 bathroom in the main house. Mother in law apartment has its own kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, 2 entrances, washer, dryer and storage too!Basement is only partially finished with an additional 2,414 sq ft of potential living space. Chain link fenced large back yard that is shared and maintained by the school district. Front yard has flowers for beauty and tons of parking! Interior has recently been repainted and the kitchen has had some updating in its appearance as well. This floor plan is great for family and fabulous for entertaining with fully enclosed large front and back porches. This home also has two boilers for the infloor heat. One is used only as a back up. Mother in Law apartment has been rented month to month at $750/mo for 6 years or more, due to sale tenant is moving out the end of August. One of the Seller's does have an active real estate license, however is not active currently. The current occupant runs an upscale repurpased furniture and household decoration items business. Most everything you see in and throughout the house and on the walls is for sale as a part of her business. Priced UNDER assessed value!!! Sellers loss equals Buyer's gain!! Jump on this quick! Call to schedule your private showing today!!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-13913
- Price $355,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 2,877
- Acres 1.30
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Raised
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Horse Property, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Mother-in-Law Apt, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Laminate Counters, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Partially Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 14th, 2019
- Days on Market 7
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $123
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Withdrawn to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Withdrawn||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 11:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!