Incredible Alaskan Opportunity Here! 6 Acres - Parks Highway frontage - Super desirable location just south of Fairbanks. Offering abounding wildlife and pristine privacy. Darling log home - fully functional with tons of custom Alaska features. Truly a must see! Huge garage is a major perk in addition to many others. Lush lawns, returning wildlife, Mountain views including Minto FlatsThis would make for a great home-site regardless of needs! Easy access to Fairbanks and all available services. Not too far from near-by military employment. Well known recreational area for hunting/fishing/etc. Consistent views of Aurora Borealis. Would make for a great tourist stop of any kind - Hospitality/Gifts/Rest Stop/etc. Two parcels - One 5 Acres and one 1 Acre - Both w/ EXCELLENT highway frontage. Additional small block structure on the one acre lot (old generator house). Gated drive-way, well, septic, power, phone - all in and fully functional! Property like this is hard to find and almost impossible to replace!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14167
- Price $180,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,150
- Acres 6.00
- Year Built 1985
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Two-Story W/Bsmnt, Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Address 9545 Parks Highway Mile 325
- Area 735 - NW Rural Fairbanks
- Subdivision Tr 4 Bourne Property Waiver 78-39 3/16/78 Out Of TL-3000 SEC 30 T2S-R5W
- City Fairbanks
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99709
- Features Circle Driveway, Deck/Patio, Dog Kennel, Fire Pit, Horse Property, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Outhouse, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View, TV Antenna
- Garages Detached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Wood Counters
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Log, Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Concrete Block, Other - See Remarks, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed August 17th, 2019
- Days on Market 30
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Alaska Fine Homes and Real Estate, LLC
- $/SqFt $157
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 12:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!