The house with THE VIEW! From Susitna to Redoubt w/all points in between the views are phenomenal. Affordable home with great bones just waiting for the perfect Buyer with a vision of what it could be. Mostly cosmetic updates you will want to preserve the GORGEOUS T&G vaulted ceilings, BEAUTIFUL floor-to-ceiling rock FP, slate floor in entry, master w/big bath & MANY cool retro features See 'MORE'3 bed, 3 full bath, open main living, big kitchen w/island, HUGE walk-in pantry. A block from Upper O'Malley Trailhead this home is ideal for the family that likes to live & play outside. HUGE storage out building with 6 large storage rooms for all your gear, one for each season plus 2 for the in between times :-) Skylights throughout the main living as well as in the main floor full bath. Arctic entry and large foyer with slate floors and coat closet. Solar shades upstairs and down, rolling shades in kitchen, large deck accessed by sliding doors off of main living. Stairs from deck connect to lower patio off of downstairs family room. Wonderful outdoor space! Private garden oasis with fountain and patio area, large potting shed and dog run.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14186
- Price $449,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,234
- Acres 0.62
- Year Built 1975
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,735
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View, Dog Kennel, Trailside
- Garages Attached
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Ocean, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Pantry, Refrigerator, Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Other - See Remarks
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 17th, 2019
- Days on Market 29
- Zoning R9 - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $201
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $499,000 to $449,000|
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!