Enjoy this unique 4-bedroom, 1 bath cabin nestled in a great, private, location on 10 acres. This ''off-the-grid'' home speaks to the true Alaskan that is looking for a weekend wilderness retreat or full-time home that offers hunting and fishing, hiking, blueberry picking, dog mushing, horseback riding and snow machining - all right out of your back door!!Property backs up to thousands of acres of State land and the beginning of the Talkeetna Mountains. Enjoy public access to Sheep Creek, numerous lakes and if you feel like it, run up to the Sheep Creek Lodge for dinner! Close to the Parks highway and about a 40-minute drive to Willow & Talkeetna. This cabin comes with some furnishings and all tools & equipment stay. Electricity is generated by one 2,000-watt Honda generator with another generator as a back-up for extra power if needed. There are two natural springs on the property for gathering water or use a nearby creek. Water is transferred to a 100-gallon holding tank with on-demand pump & water heater. Stove heater is Kerosene but could easily be converted to wood or coal. The open floor plan of the cabin is great for entertaining and this cabin is tight, keeping you cool in the Summer and warm in the Winter. Mechanical room in the basement area, covered workshop and wood storage, and yes even an outhouse! No restrictions or zoning make this a perfect place to make it whatever you prefer. Call today for more information about this one of a kind property.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14191
- Price $174,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,720
- Acres 10.00
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Log, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Generator, Handicap Accessible, Horse Property, Outhouse, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Laminate Counters, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wired Data, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Log, Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Log, Wood Frame
- Foundation Sono Tubes
- Date Listed August 17th, 2019
- Days on Market 94
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Mossy Oak Properties of Alaska - Wasilla
- $/SqFt $101
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 2:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!