This home features an open concept, on demand hot water, plenty of storage, as well as solar power. This off the grid lifestyle is set in quiet neighborhood close to services yet far enough away from the path of progress.Abundant wildlife and recreational opportunities. Surrounded by the lakes of Prator, Bear Paw and Frog.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14327
- Price $130,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 0.00
- Square Footage 1,092
- Acres 0.65
- Year Built 2014
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- Features Generator, Shed, TV Antenna
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wood Counters, Wood Stove
- Heating Stove
- Exterior Tyvek
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Sono Tubes
- Date Listed August 20th, 2019
- Days on Market 29
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kibe Lucas Team Branch Office Keller Williams - Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $119
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!