Beautiful treed lot in Old Turnagain, adjacent to the Tony Knowles Coastal trail and close to Lyn Ary Park.Seller will pay off tax assessment at closing. Utilities in or adjacent.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14392
- Price $295,000
- Acres 0.37
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $3,967
- Tax Year 2019
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Telephone - Adj Site, Sewer - On Site, Pub Wtr - On Site
- Features Covenants, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Heavy, View, Curb & Gutters, DSL/Cable Available, Trailside, Parkside
- View Inlet, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed August 21st, 2019
- Days on Market 78
- Zoning R1A - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 3:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!