Traditional Living in Goldenview! Hard to find traditional floor plan w/all 4 bedrooms up, living, dining, kitchen & family room all on the main floor. You are going to fall in love w/this newly updated kitchen w/stainless appliances, new quartz countertops, new sink & access to a fantastic entertaining deck, complete w/hot tub, raised garden & new paver patio. Corner lot allows for **SEE MORE**additional grass area, peak-a-boo inlet & mountain views & catty-corner to the neighborhood park. Truly a must see!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14481
- Price $543,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,476
- Acres 0.31
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $6,926
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Home Warranty, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, View, Hot Tub, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Inlet, Mountains, Partial, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wired Data, Soaking Tub, Central Vac Rough-in, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Block, Concrete, Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market 60
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 895.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Semiannually
- Listing Office: Somers Realtors, Inc.
- $/SqFt $220
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $549,950 to $543,900|
|Price Increased from $549,900 to $549,950|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 3:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!