Great reversed 2-sty townhome. 2 car gar. w&d in unit, fire place, deck and more. Small room on first floor can be used as a bedroom or office. Move in the end of September. Pets on approval with additional monthly rent.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14545
- Price $1,650
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,486
- Acres 0.00
- Year Built 2004
- Type Residential Lease
- Sub-Type Condominium
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, View, Covenant/Restriction, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Window Coverings, Disposal, Fireplace
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Date Listed August 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market 56
- Zoning R2A - Two Family Residential
- Listing Office: Alaska Real Estate Associates, LLC
- $/SqFt $1
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $1,750 to $1,650|
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 5:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!