Enjoy the convenience of in town living! Sunny Exposure Over Looking Kachemak Bay!. Close to the Hospital, Karen Hornaday Park and hiking Trails! Nice access off Mullikin with a sidewalk all the way to town! Build your home or investment property! Don't miss out on this lot! Beautiful DayBreeze View!There is an Army Corp of Engineers Development plan for this subdivision See Under Documents
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14573
- Price $73,000
- Acres 0.28
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Active
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Natural Gas-In Area, Pub Wtr - On Site, Telephone - In Area, Sewer - On Site
- Features Covenants, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Stub Out - Water, View, Wetlands, Sidewalks, Stub Out - Sewer
- View Bay, City Lights, Inlet, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed August 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market 321
- Zoning UR - Urban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 9th, 2020 at 12:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!