Check all the boxes for your Alaskan Dream lifestyle! Stunning views, nearly 3-acre mostly-flat lot w/ circular, paved driveway. Beautifully-finished 1,024 sq ft versatile office/art studio/homeschool/yoga space above detached garage/shop not incl in sq footage. Backs to South Fork of Eagle Rvr. Abundant parking to store your boat, trailer, toys. Numerous recent upgrades. A truly special property!New front and back doors, new granite counters in kitchen, 11 new windows, new interior solid-wood doors, interior freshly painted, exterior cedar re-stained. See supplement under "Documents" tab for complete list of improvements. Office space above detached garage (there's an attached garage too!) gets great light and is wired for high-speed internet access for all your business needs. Perfect for home business, homeschool, art studio or with a few modifications has great potential as a vacation-rental. Close to trailhead and playground- only ten minutes from Glenn hwy for convenient commute access. COSA and pre-inspection complete; impeccably-maintained turn-key home ready for quick and easy closing!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14584
- Price $650,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,933
- Acres 2.98
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $8,204
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Deck/Patio, Dog Kennel, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, In City Limits, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks
- Garages Attached, Detached, Heated
- View Mountains, River, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Purification, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wired Data, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard, Forced Air, Stove
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market 13
- Zoning CE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Eagle River
- $/SqFt $222
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!