Wonderful log home on over an acre on a dead end street with privacy, lots of mature trees, views, public sewer and radiant in floor heat. Unique floor plan with side entry garage, main floor master suite, two story living room, spacious kitchen with island, two bedrooms and two baths with vaulted ceilings on top level. Daylight bsmnt includes a large family room, bedroom, full bath & library.First floor master suite features a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, custom shower, double sinks, walk in closet and built in desk. The two bedrooms upstairs each have their own bathroom, great views and are connected by a bridge/overlook hallway. Impressive living room and dining room with high vaulted ceilings and views to the west. Wrap around trex deck to view the amazing sunsets. Full bath off the spacious garage, large pantry/laundry room, built in cabinets and work bench in the garage. Daylight basement with access to nice patio area, built in library/flex room and wine cellar room. Fenced dog run with gravel, pond & waterfall in backyard, built in generator hooked up to natural gas, 4.5 star energy rating. Circular, flat driveway with room to park extra RV's/trailers. This is an amazing, one of a kind property.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-14632
- Price $899,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 5.00
- Square Footage 4,264
- Acres 1.03
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Log, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $11,001
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Dog Kennel, Circle Driveway, In City Limits, Private Yard
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Basement, Microwave (B/I), Trash Compactor
- Heating In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Log
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Log
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed August 25th, 2019
- Days on Market 25
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $211
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $949,500 to $899,000|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!